Experience the profound internal connection possible through a guided yoga of sound (nāda yoga) workshop.
Enter into yoga through the power of sound, meditate through sound, connect to the power of your authentic resonance and the field of love.
Sound Based Workshops
- Express your creative essence, and feel the healing power of your own sound
- Destress – shift from the sympathetic into the parasympathetic nervous system
- Vocal practices to enhance fluidity, clarity and resonance in your sound
- Still your mind with mantra meditation
- Breathing techniques and simple body movements to support relaxation
- Connect with your authentic and unique sound resonance and vibration
- Lift your resting state of feeling through the use of high vibration sound frequencies
- Align more fully with all parts of your being – body, mind and spirit
- Cultivate listening awareness
- Connect with the essence of love through the potency of sacred sound
Sanskrit Pronunciation Workshops
All of the above, plus learn:
- The 5 key mouth placements for accurate sanskrit pronunciation
- Pronunciation of the sanskrit alphabet
- How to interpret the International Alphabet of Sanskrit Transliteration (IAST) markups to accurately read transliterated sanskrit
- The body of sound meditation practice
- Move into deeper states of meditation and silence
Connect more precisely with the sacred sound frequencies of Sanskrit, deepen your experience of the transformational essence of mantra, expand into spaciousness & experience the love and resonance in your own sound.
Mantra practice literally breaks the habit of your ordinary thoughts. ~ Anandra George
Workshops tailored to suit your requirements, time-frame and audience. I also offer 1-1 coaching sessions.
Accredited as a registered yoga teacher with the Yoga Alliance.