The Sacred Sounds of Sanskrit
14 & 15 May 2021, Umina Beach Yoga
Are you a yogāsana practitioner or teacher maybe interested in mantra, a lover of chant looking to bring more connection into your mantra experience, or curious about healing sound vibrations?
This interactive workshop will:
- Empower you to connect more precisely with the sacred sound frequencies of Sanskrit – an energy-based language
- Deepen your experience of the profound essence of mantra
Activate transformational energy through precision in producing the sacred sounds that can take us into altered states of being.
- A felt sense of the 5 key mouth positions – experience and feel the energy of each position.
- Expansion into spaciousness through the experiential connection to each of the sounds
- Learn how to pronounce the 50 key sounds of the Sanskrit alphabet
- Understand how to accurately read correctly transliterated Sanskrit text
- Still the mind through the body of sound meditation practice
Over two days:
Friday 14 May, 6pm – 8pm; and
Saturday 15 May, 11am – 2pm. $120